Tuesday, January 25, 2011

SNOW!

               When we got our first “snowstorm” of the season (it was only about 2 inches), I realized how many people had never seen snow before.  All of the international students were out throwing snowballs at each other; it was like they got to re-experience childhood at the age of twenty-something.  I watched some students make snow angels outside my kitchen window.  Well they weren’t quite snow angels, more like grass angels, but that’s okay.  I chatted with my friend Cassie while she was outside smoking a cigarette, and she was so excited about that two inches of snow.  She had gone out that morning and taken pictures of her “first snow ever”.  Of course now it won’t stop snowing here.  It snows almost every day, except when it rains instead.  Germany has pretty terrible weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment